Carrier Construction, Inc. offers and installs all types of insulation products for your home.
In the Bayfield area we recommend closed cell foam insulation product for the most efficient insulation which will provide lower heating and cooling expenses over time. We use the Spraytite brand of closed cell foam.
Below is a checklist for selecting an insulation product:
* What is the insulation R-value per in?
* What are the air barrier properties/ effective R-value under a wind load?
* Does it trap or store water?
* Does it have low permeability?
* Does it add structural value to the building?
* Does it settle or lose its insulation properties?
* Does it control sound?
* Does it maintain its R-value over wide range of temperatures that we encounter?
For more information on the advantages of closed cell foam insulation for your project please click on the Green BUTTON
Spraytite Installation Schematic
Closed Cell Foam is applied in layers and completely seals all potential areas of air infiltration